Emulsion for the treatment of acne and blemishes
- Reduces inflammatory bacteria
- Regulates the sebum production of the skin
- Cleanses the pores
- Reduces the appearance of future acne
ZO Skin Health Competence Centre
Personal advice by telephone or video call
Collect loyalty points and benefit
The highly effective emulsion with 10% micronised benzoyl peroxide regulates the sebum balance and fights the bacteria responsible for acne. Pores are cleansed, inflammation is fought and the development of future acne is minimised.
Apply sparingly to one or two small affected areas for the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions below.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- Cover the affected areas with a thin layer one to three times a day.
- As excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application per day and gradually increase the application to two to three times daily if necessary or as advised by a doctor.
- If you go outdoors, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, stop using both products and consult a doctor.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycol Distearate, Squalane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Oleth-20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Laureth-7, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.